A high quality golf event is the perfect way to entertain and reward your clients.
Andrew Murray Golf provides complete golf packages from golf days to tournaments with clinics and coaching to both corporate and individual clients.
Preparation & organisation by Andrew Murray Golf
Experienced staff on the day
Smooth running on the day by Andrew Murray Golf
WHY A GOLF EVENT?
Reinforce relationships with existing customers
Thank customers for their valued business
Build relationships with potential clients
Differentiate your company from the competition
A great way to launch exclusive new products
Benefits of Andrew Murray Golf
No loss of staff hours in organisation of golf day
No involvement in the running of the day giving you time to entertain customers
Cost efficiencies through our experience of corporate golf days
Professional image of your company to your customers
Sourcing of unique and relevant prizes and gifts that fit your company profile
An exclusive list of well known Professionals to provide coaching and clinics
HOW IT WORKS
- Role of Andrew Murray Golf
- The Preparation for the day that will be undertaken by Andrew Murray Golf
- On The Day
Once you have decided to hold a Corporate Golf Day, a key factor to its success is professional organisation and presentation. This is where Andrew Murray golf has an important role to play.
An initial discussion with AM Golf will determine your requirements in the following areas:
- Course and Date (Availability & Suitability)
- Number of participants
- Format (Morning /Afternoon, Type of competition, Professional Clinic/ Coaching & Photography)
- Prizes & Gift Packs
- Catering requirements
- Advertising / Hole sponsorship
- After Dinner speakers
Once we have established your requirements we can then begin initial preparations for your event and provide a proposal and the estimated costs involved.
Book course and tee-times organise catering
Issue invitations and co-ordinate responses if required
Produce information packs for attendees
Organise gift packs and prizes personalised with your company logo
Arrange for Professional and after dinner speakers as required
- Oversee and facilitate the smooth running of the day
- Provision of well presented staff experienced in golf and event management
- Greet and register all players
- Provide starters to ensure punctuality of play
- Organise on course competitions (Nearest pin / Longest drive/Straightest Drive)
- Arrange “on-course” refreshments
- Provide photography and or video as and when required
- Collect / check scorecards and on course competitions
- Compile prize winners list
- Co-ordinate and assist in prize giving ceremony
A Corporate Golf Day is probably one of the only times that you have so many of your key customers together in one place at any one time. The event should be well presented and professionally managed allowing you to spend valuable time entertaining your clients rather than running the event. Talk to our experienced staff about your event today.